Metals X is committed to sound environmental management practices and minimising or improving the environmental impact of our operations.
We believe that sound environmental practice is not only a management obligation, but also the responsibility of every employee and contractor.
Our prime objective is to develop the culture, protocols and procedures to maintain the integrity of the environment associated with our operations.
To achieve this, Metals X will:
- Apply a systematic approach to identifying environmental risks.
- Employ practices that minimise environmental impact and prevent environmental harm.
- Comply with regulatory and ethical standards on a sustainable basis.
- Develop workforce awareness of sound environmental practice and promote a positive personal attitude to the environment by providing information and training.
- Communicate and consult with all stakeholders.
- Have continuous improvement through ongoing assessment of our environmental performance.