We’re committed to achieving a positive social impact by contributing to local communities and their development.
Our social impact objective is to develop and grow long-term relationships and partnerships with local communities, by developing a culture of mutual understanding, cooperation, consultation and respect.
Metals X believes that effective and successful community relations can deliver significant and lasting benefits to employees, the community and other key stakeholders.
We strive to maintain and develop a strong local workforce, provide direct support to community initiatives and work with local and regional government to aid local development.
To achieve this, Metals X will:
- Recognise and respect the value of cultural heritage and cultural diversity.
- Establish enduring relationships with communities based on honesty and mutual trust.
- Support the development and implementation of sustainable social and economic initiatives within the communities through cooperation and participation.
- Develop purchasing strategies designed to increase local purchasing content.
- Communicate and consult with all stakeholders.
- Ensure that employees are aware of and understand the requirements of the community management objectives.